We are alive and kicking
September 07, 2020
YES, we are BACK training at the Gym for the last eight weeks. We are alive and kicking with lots happening at ProKick. We hope you and all your family have been safe and well through these difficult times. ProKick are fighting back, by trying to have as much normality as we possibly can with our many different styles of classes as we can. Look out for our ProKick Spooktacular.
The return to the ProKick Gym
We reopened ProKick at the gym eight weeks ago - and if you haven't return for a session, NOTE, our classes are limited due to social distancing being in place. Classes are still available for booking from directly from our shop. Class space is limited as we are following government guidelines. Book your classes here.
Please see below:
- Members enter the gym through reception ready to train, removing shoes and keeping all personal belongings in their own kit bags or storage bags will be provided.
- There will no longer be any sharing permitted of equipment I.e. no borrowing of gloves, head guards, pads, water bottles etc.
- Once your class is finished you will exit through the back of the gym (emergency exit to rear of ring).
- A 15 minute change over slot will be in place to allow the area to be sanitised before the next class.
- Smaller numbers in classes - We have restricted the numbers per class to start off with (this will be in line with social distancing and will only change depending on government guidelines).
- Classes will need to pre booked online.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available and everyone will be required to use upon entering the gym.
- We have a deep disinfectant spray daily for the entire building and sometimes twice a day.
- We also carry out temperature checks on everyone entering the gym.
Syllabus & basic training classes - We operate a fewer numbers of classes with limited people per class, no pad work until we are notified by the Government and have the all clear. (SEE all class Schedule)
Advanced Beginners Course - book your class.
New Beginners Course - New date for the sixth 'New Beginners Course' out of lockdown Saturday 26th at 1.15pm. Limited places available.. Book on-line NOW
Bag Classes - We have rehung a selection of bags for boxing & kicking drills for practise - this will be the only contact permitted until end of September or until we are notified by the Government.
Kids Classes - We will be operating again in smaller numbers for children per class. Your child's class times for Saturday morning have now changed as three kids class will be in operation. Also a ProKick Kids bag class on Tuesday at 5pm.
Sparring Class - Scheduled to return end of Sept
Fighters Class - This is for people who want to compete in competition, but at the moment ‘Hard Physical Training’ No sparring or pad work until end of September.
ProKick elite athletes (competitors) will have the opportunity to start back very soon in preparation for our first home show on October 31st. A ProKick Spooktacular -
All following Governmental guidelines.
ProKickers and parents, please be assured, we are and have been taking every safety precaution for the safety & well-being of you and all our members.
Thank you for your continued support!