- Classes are on: Monday 3rd April 2023 at 7pm 2023
- Class cost: £7
Advanced Beginners Course. Kicking off in the New Year. So, you have survived our latest beginners course and if you were one of the lucky ones to finish your course and want to continue to train at Prokick then its time to become a ProKick Member - By joining ProKick you have access to sign-up to our top class facilities such as private fitness suite at a monthly membership of just £15. Lots of different options of classes, changing and shower facilities, social area and much much more. Annual membership costs £35 and each class is £7. If you have any doubts to what class you should be in then call the Gym or email to find out about your next class.
Step it up and take your skills to the next level
Our advanced beginners class is where we step the technique up a notch and introduce you to yellow belt syllabus with the emphasis how to hold and punch focus pads correctly - we won't expect you to remember everything immediately but after a short period of time you will not forget what you've been taught at ProKick.
Each class will begin and end with a re-cap of your belt syllabus and in the middle will be pad work, strengthening exercises, new techniques and much more...you'll love it.
We have an additional Advanced beginners class also which is Monday at 7pm. You can sign up for both classes.
Golden rules – How to survive in Advanced Beginners
- Wait for the "one"s - you`ll find out in due course.
- Aim for technique over speed...for now. Use shadow boxing to fine-tune your technique AND defense.
- Show respect to your partner by touching gloves or bowing.
- Don't try to show your strength by hitting too hard - learn control first.
- Remember that our World champions and higher belts started at the beginning too.
- Don`t give up!
What Prokick expects of you.
Truth - be yourself.
Discipline - give your training everything you can.
Respect - for yourself and others.