Cathy McAleer on Girl Power 4
July 19, 2017
Stop Press: Belfast’s Cathy McAleer will compete on the hit French TV all girl fight series ‘Girl Power’ - the show, now on it’s fourth season, features the best female fighters from across the world. The tournament is a knock-out K1 style kickboxing event - 8 women enter the ring and fight their way through until there is one winner. The show is schduled to happen on October 13th at a venue and country to be confirmed.
The WKN Full-Contact champion Cathy McAleer said:
“ I’m delighted to be added to the event, this is another great opportunity for me to test myself. I’m not entering this event just to make up the numbers, I have 3 months preperation for this - we will leave no stone unturned, I can’t wait. "
A big thanks to Mr Stephane Cabrera for added Cathy McAleer to the event.
Cathy’s tale of the tape / History
Fighters Confirmed to-date:
1. Ashley GILSON / Belgium
2. Andra MIHAI / Romania
3. Pernille SCHJONNING / Denmark
4. Teresa DVORAKOVA / Czech republic
5. Cathy McALEER / Northern Ireland
BB GIRL POWER Edition 4
OCTOBER 13 . 2017 /tba
· Promoter: BB inc
· Officials: Mr Steve SMOGER (Usa), Mr Klaus HAGEMANN (Germany), Mr Bruno WARTELLE (France)
· BB Official MC: Mr Jean Philippe LUSTYK
· International Matchmaking: WKN World office
· Medias Partner: FIGHTMAG.NET / Mr Parviz ISKENDEROV (Australia)
· TV partner: SFR SPORT 5