- Next course starts: 23rd October at 8:15pm
- Course duration: 6 weeks
- Course cost: £25
BEGINNERS KICKBOXING - The ultimate way to get fit, increase your confidence and learn new techniques for self-defence. Next Course starts Monday 23rd October 2017 @ 8.15pm - and the class time is 8.15pm - 9.00pm (45mins) and continues every Monday for 6weeks.
Okay, so you`ve found a gym where you want to train and you've built up the courage to join our 6-weeks beginners class (thank you for choosing Prokick), now you’re not sure what to expect from us, or from your workout.
Well here`s the heads-up, kickboxing is one of the most rounded workouts you can do -after just a couple of classes you`ll start to develop muscles you didn't know you had. Add to that increased flexibility, reduced body fat, improved co-ordination, self-confidence, self-defense techniques, BIG calorie burn and cardiovascular conditioning…Kickboxing at Prokick has many physical benefits to it.
Golden rules – How to survive in Prokick
- Don't be late or laps round the block.
- Don't talk during class or star jumps for everyone.
- Don't intentionally hurt anyone or expulsion.
- Do acknowledge any injuries you have and train accordingly.
- Do ask questions (before or after class) if you`re not sure of anything.
- Do respect your instructor, the club, staff, and the ethos of ProKick - Truth, Discipline & Respect
What you need to bring
- Loose and comfortable clothing.
- A bottle of water.
What you should expect from Prokick
- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- Increased fitness & flexibility
- Healthy mind and body
- Lifestyle change (diet, outlook, energy levels etc)
- New friends
What Prokick expects from you?
Truth - be yourself.
Discipline - give your training everything you can.
Respect - for yourself and others.
Next Course starts Monday 23rd October 2017 at 8.15pm.
If you have completed this course before please call the office to arrange your return as we have other courses available.
Or call the office on 9065 1074 to reserve your place