Precautions against CoronaVirus at ProKick Gym
March 16, 2020
UP-DATE - members please check time schedule for some postponed classes due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus. No kids classes, no sparring classes and no 3-in-1 class on Saturday are all OFF until further notice. We will follow the guidance from the Public Health Agency. We are also limiting adult classes to a maximum of 10 people per class. We would like to draw our members attention to the following measures that will be implemented from this evening in order to take the necessary precautions.
See bottom of page for further information on classes. Updated 16th March 2020.
Some brief guidelines for training at the ProKick Gym, from 13th March 2020.
- if you feel unwell, please stay at home, call your doctor.
- if you have been in close contact with anyone who is sick, please stay at home.
- Make sure that you follow all hygiene guidance by using hand sanitiser before you enter the gym.
- During this time please only use your own gloves and pads. Make sure they are wiped down after use.
- Unfortunately we won’t be using any of the gym gloves or pads during this time. (There are plenty to buy in reception!!)
- Ensure you have your own water bottle with you.
Let’s keep kicking and hopefully while you attend a class it’ll be a welcome hour away from the constant media coverage.
We will continue to follow all guidance and advice on cleaning of facilities, classes and opening. Should closure be necessitated by Stormont, notice will be given on our website and social media platforms.
Check the time scheduled for cancelled and merged classes
All classes need to be booked on-line as first 10 will secure their place.
New Beginner courses will run as normal until the courses have finished.