Enhance your first 6-weeks at ProKick
March 29, 2019
So you have started your Six Weeks Beginner Course at the #ProKickGym in Belfast. The information below is additional training for you to do on your own while attending your first 6-weeks at #ProKick.
Additional training to coincide with the ProKick 6-week beginners' course:
If you haven’t trained in a while then start relatively slow build-up as you get fitter and more confident.
- just 10 minutes every day except the day you will be at the #ProKickGym
- just 5 minutes of a brief warm-up and stretching as what you have been shown on the first night at ProKick. Building-up longer as the you get fitter and more confidence as the weeks go by.
- practise some of your striking basics that you’ve covered
- walk/jog / or even run - building it up slowly to running 5k = 3 miles a couple of times a week.
- ProKick's first level syllabus (yellow belt)
This will help kick-start your knowledge by building a good foundation for the weeks and months ahead.