Boot Camp Ultimate
- Next course starts: 4th February at 6:00am
- Course duration: 4 Days
- Course cost: £20
Due to the Coronavirus shutdown, this beginner's course is postponed, a new date will be posted when the country gets back to normal. ** BOOTCAMP FUNDRAISER** HEALTH WARNING Billy Murray's ProKick Kickboxing style Bootcamp WILL change your life! It is an exercise program developed to help prepare beginners & athletes alike looking to tone-up, get fit or drop weight through extreme exercising. This programme will also enhance those who's quest is to go through the ropes and compete. The day Bootcamp will Run 6am Monday 24th, Wednesday 26th, Friday 28th, Saturday & 29th September.
** BOOTCAMP FUNDRAISER**
This course will be a one off special and is open to current and previous members or anyone who is confident holding pads and run 1 mile. To Book on to the course pay you £20 directly to our go fund me campaign (Please also email email@example.com to advise you will attend) or you can sign up by calling in to the ProKick Gym.
For years, Billy Murray has expanded his expertise and incorporated the early morning training Camp as part of his ProKick system as an extreme fitness program, guaranteeing amazing results in a short period of time.
Billy's BootCamp is a tough no-nonsense fitness regime for the non-competitor as well as for top level competing athletes.
Murray’s knowledge spans over 40 years with a mixed martial arts career which includes karate, kung-fu, boxing, Ju-jitsu, Tai-Jutsu, Point fighting, Mauy-Thai and Full-contact Kickboxing. Training countless champions with the same no-nonsense approach, " if it's not broken, don't fix it, just enhance it!"
Have you got what it takes to be part of Belfast’s leading Boot Camp?
We run extreme fitness bootcamps throughout the year; rain, hail or snow and occasionally in the sunshine.
Why do it alone when you can join our motivating inspirational but yet exhausting Boot Camps. Let us put you through your paces with our expert winning formula!
It's a 45 minute hard session just that will improving your Life.
What you need to bring
- Any training gear you usually have for fitness classes.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and commitment, to get the best results.
- An open-mind regarding nutrition – we’ll need you to eat healthy to sustain the energy levels required.
What to expect from Boot Camp
- Your limits will be stretched and surpassed.
- Your new approach will help you build a stronger, healthier
- relationship with exercise and nutrition creating long term life-style changes
- Unequalled weight loss results – nothing you’ve done before will match the fat burn Billy’s Boot Camp will achieve
- Noticeable increase in fitness and energy levels within one week long Boot Camp
What Prokick expects from you?
Truth - be yourself.
Discipline - give your training everything you can.
Respect - for yourself and others.