- Next course starts: 7th October at 8:00pm
- Course duration: 6 weeks
- Course cost: £25
We've released another BRAND NEW 6-week ProKick Beginner Course. It's now set for(Thursday 7th October @ 8pm) as the country gets back to the old normal. So here we with another New Beginners Fitness Course in KICKBOXING in 2021 - This will help kick-start your fitness after the Covid-19 lockdown! - Sign-up for our a ProKick beginner's course an ultimate way to help you get fit physically & mentally. Increase your confidence, learn new skills & techniques for self-defense in this all in one fitness special. Book your place and join us for this course set for every Thursday 7th October @ 8pm
Okay, so you've found a gym where you want to train and you've built up the courage to join our mixed adult 6-weeks beginners class aged 15 year-old up to mature grand parents (thank you for choosing Prokick), now you’re not sure what to expect from us, or from your workout.
Well, here is the heads-up, kickboxing is one of the most rounded workouts you can do - after just a couple of classes you'll start to develop muscles you didn't know you had. Add to that increased flexibility, reduced body fat, improved co-ordination, self-confidence, self-defense techniques, BIG calorie burn and cardiovascular conditioning in our non-stop 45 min class…
Here are some procedures & information about your return to ProKick.
Kickboxing at Prokick has many physical benefits to it, you can book your place from this link below:
Book your 6 week course now for just £25
Golden rules – How to survive in Prokick
- Don't be late or laps round the block.
- Don't talk during class or star jumps for everyone.
- Don't intentionally hurt anyone or expulsion.
- Do acknowledge any injuries you have and train accordingly.
- Do ask questions (before or after class) if your'e not sure of anything.
- Do respect your instructor, the club, staff, and the ethos of ProKick - Truth, Discipline & Respect
- Book your 6 week course now for just £25
What you need to bring
- Loose and comfortable clothing.
- A bottle of water.
What you should expect from Prokick
- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- Increased fitness & flexibility
- Healthy mind and body
- Lifestyle change (diet, outlook, energy levels etc)
- New friends
What Prokick expects from you?
Truth - be yourself.
Discipline - give your training everything you can.
Respect - for yourself and others.
The next course starts Join us for our a new ProKick 6-week Beginners course - Sign-up for our new course for the newbie beginner set for Thursday 7th October @ 8pm - each week.
If you have completed this course before please call the office to arrange your return as we have other courses available.
Or call the office on 9065 1074 to reserve your place